1) The name Juscutum comes from Latin words "jus" – "law" and "scutum" – "a legionary shield". We like the idea that law can and must protect as reliably as a shield, and that wise and well-coordinated work leads to success comparable to that of the Roman infantry.
2) Only 15% of clients pronounce the name Juscutum correctly for the first time.
3) In 2015, Juscutum was ranked among the top five legal firms in the fields of IT and business security.
4) Juscutum has concluded an agreement with Ukrainian National Bar Association.
5) Juscutum is the first legal firm in Ukraine accepting Bitcoins.